Thursday, December 27, 2007

What am I, a St. Bernard?

Bbbrr.....it's downright cold here! What happened? Just yesterday dad and I were out playing in the big grassy field I love so much - just frolicking...chasing my tennis ball, barking at all of the wonderful trucks passing by. And now? Tucked deep in my little bed next to mom. Went out to potty like I've been taught, but heck, didn't want to hang around outside - although the sun feels good the air is just too darn cold. How do those St. Bernard's and Husky's do it? Yikes! I guess I could wear one of those dorky outfits mom keeps buying - but come on! I'm a dog for crying out loud... She has tried to teach me to wear them - I can tolerate this one cool bomber jacket - but not enough that I really look forward to wearing it. Oh well, like she says "Don't wait until you need a behavior to train a behavior." HA! I guess she should take her own advice... But hey, maybe I'll make her happy and wear it for her...hmmm, nah, I'm a dog - I don't think like that. Although, I might be a bit warmer if she takes me to run errands with her...or, I could stay tucked all nice and cozy in my little bed with my blanky...Hmmm, maybe there is something to this domestication process after all. 

No comments: