Thursday, December 18, 2008

DON'T Give MY toys away!!!

Uh oh, mom just announced she's having something called a PAWliday sale...? Not sure exactly what that is, but this is what she said in one of her emails she sent me (you can sign up for it too - she sends lots of good information). 

I know she wants to help people shop for their own furry loved-ones for the holidays - She's selling all her Kong toys, Easy Walk Harnesses, Tricky Treat Balls, chewies and treats, and toys too!!! I use all of those things... but I hope she doesn't give all her great stuff away...I guess it's good to share though. I wonder what I should get mom for Christmas? I wonder if dad is going to take me shopping? Hmm, something for this inquisitive canine to ponder...

A Special Pawliday Shopping Event!

Sunday December 21st
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM

~Natural Balance goodie bag give-away~
~hassle free parking~

To celebrate this holiday season, THE INQUISITIVE CANINE is making shopping easy and budget friendly. This SUNDAY December 21st from 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM all merchandise is on sale!

That's right! All merchandise including Easy-Walk Harnesses, Kong toys, treat bags, bones and dog treats will be marked down 10% - 40%!!! What a great opportunity for you to shop for your own dog, as well as the other canine friends in your life!

We appreciate your business, and hope you to see you this Sunday!

Happy Pawlidays!
Joan and The Inquisitive Canine

JOAN MAYER
THE INQUISITIVE CANINE, LLC
2159 Palma Drive, Suite D
Ventura, CA 93003
O: 805.650.8500
F: 805.650.8501
joan@theinquisitivecanine.com
www.inquisitivecanine.com

No comments: