Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I May be an Inquisitive Canine, But This Dog is Also Thankful

I was just helping mom write up our inquisitive canine newsletter, and decided to add a little bit about why I'm so thankful - 'tis the season after all, right? I know mom and I are both thankful that we get to do what we love, because we both love what we do! But I wanted to let mom, dad and all of my friends and family know what else I'm thankful for, because obviously these are just a few things I find positively reinforcing!
  • Mom and dad
  • Tennis balls
  • Chicken
  • Warm laps to curl up on
  • Road trips with mom and dad
  • Costco hot dogs
  • My basketball squeaky toy
  • Having a bed in every room
  • Steak!
  • All of my blankies
  • Belly rubs from mom, dad, my friend Miss. Lisa and anyone else willing to give them
  • Going to work with mom and dad
  • Turkey stuffed Kongs
  • Agility class with Miss. Margie
  • My ponchos prose blog and dog behavior advice column
  • Running with mom
  • Watching mom cook (and hopefully getting to help taste)
  • The mailman
  • Cookies crumbs off of dads lap
  • Snuggling with mom
  • Car rides
  • Trips to the field with dad
  • Costco yogurt with mom
  • Animal shelters like C.A.R.L. and the Humane Society of Ventura County
  • Pork tenderloin and UPS
  • EJ Harrison (even though they are my nemesis, I usually get steak when they're around)
  • Costco churros with dad
  • And all of my human and canine friends!
There are many more things I am thankful for, but these are what I could think of now... I wonder if all of you are thankful for the same things? Hmm, something for this inquisitive canine to ponder...but you can certainly comment and share!

No comments: