Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mom got a new job!!!

I'm so proud of my mom the dog training coach! She just landed herself a new job... Don't worry. She still has her fabulous indoor dog training studio - and is still taking private clients, and teaching classes... But now she is also teaching her Basic Manners Classes through the Ventura College Community Education programs! This is SO COOL! 

She starts tonight...and she looks really excited. I read her body language just like she reads mine...and that look she has on her face is the same as when she is, what dad calls, in a great mood! 

Maybe I'll be able to go with her once in awhile to help her out... I make a great assistant. Or, maybe dad and I can have some quality time together... I enjoy both so it should be great for me too! 


No comments: