Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mom and Dad got smart!

So dad and I spend a lot of time walking around a certain special field here in Ventura - near to where my mom teaches her great dog training classes. Well, it seems that mom and dad aren't too keen when I run off to check other people while they're playing some game called "baseball"... dad gets really nervous because I want to run into the middle of the game to say *hi* and maybe chase the ball... Well I guess I'm not supposed to do that. Hmm, I don't know why, but whatever. 

Dad finally got clever! He now has me on a really long (and obnoxious) leash... I can still run around and sniff, roll in things, say *hi* to others that are walking around...I just can't run into the middle of places that might hurt me. 

Mom and dad say it's for my own safety - whatever that means... At least I still get to go and run around...and be a dog. I wonder if I'll always have to wear this? Something for this inquisitive canine to ponder. 

No comments: