Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's back to dog training school for me!

Yippee for this lucky dog!!! I get to go back to school in January... Mom's rockin' dog training class is full!!! Wow! And that means I get to go and help her! She always brings me for orientation. As a matter of fact, I'm the only dog allowed to be there! She uses me as her "demo dog"... That's right folks, I get to be the star! But it's not about being "the star"... I just dig helping mom out...okay, I really like the attention - it's fun, it's safe, and it predicts good things for me! Cuz that's how us animals learn, right? 

Anyway, if you didn't make it into this round of classes I'm sorry I won't get to see you... There are a couple of other workshops she's having though, so you might want to get into one or both of those... Check out the calendar for all the details. 

Oh, and we have a list going - you can get your dogs name on it - if mom gets enough requests she'll add another class... or, you can come hang at the Ventura College Community Education Canine College course...

I wonder if mom will ever let me teach the class on my own? Hmm, something for this inquisitive canine to ponder... 

No comments: