Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Inquisitive Canine and His Dog Trainer Mom Are on the Move - So is This Blog

Hello fellow inquisitive canine's and inquisitive guardians!

It's official! My mom the Ventura and virtual dog trainer and I have completed the Great Blog Migration over to our newly updated www.inquisitivecanine.com website. This means that:
  1. Mom and I are now joining blog forces!
  2. Mom and I will be updating our blog directly on our own site.
  3. I won’t be updating posts on this Blogger site anymore.
What does this mean for you? Simple. All you have to do is point your browsers to the new site: www.inquisitivecanine.com/blog where you can read our posts while being able to hang out directly on our home website. Very convenient I must say!

Also – if you subscribe to this via RSS, the new feed is here:
http://www.inquisitivecanine.com/dogtrainerblog/feed/

If you receive updates via email, please subscribe at the new blog address:
www.inquisitivecanine.com/blog

And please change all bookmarks to:
www.inquisitivecanine.com/blog

If you receive via carrier pigeon or retriever, you'll have to discuss details with him or her yourself...sorry, that's out of my scope of practice.

In addition to the new blog address, we also have some really exciting changes to our dog training offerings - I hope you’ll check out our new services and products for enhancing your everyday relationship with your dog.

Thanks for reading my Poncho's Prose blog. I always enjoy your comments and support. Oh, and if you think your canine and human friends would enjoy reading and sharing, please feel free to forward it on. We'll see you over on the new site!

No comments: