Saturday, March 1, 2008

This dog is ready to race!

Wow, another great road trip! Mom and dad took me on a great road trip today... Headed south to visit their friends in Camarillo Nancy and Gordon...and their puppy Kona - mom knows them from her one of the puppy classes she teaches. I guess mom and dad wanted to check out their beautiful yard and the landscaping...but I got to check it out too! And boy oh boy was it great! Lots of pretty places to run around - great smells and everything. 

The cool thing mom found out was that Nancy and Gordon's human son Charlie is a race car driver!! Check out the great photo - he's standing in the center podium - #1 !!!  

I love driving too, as you can see from the picture dad took.

Charlie lives and races in Europe right now...but maybe some day he'll take me on a road trip...that would be really cool. Something tells me mom wouldn't allow me to ride in any car going that fast...even if I was wearing my seatbelt or in my car seat... Hmm, how to get into a race car...something for this inquisitive canine to ponder. 

No comments: