Friday, February 29, 2008

Awesome You Tube dog filled day for my mom!

Mom had a fun party today - for all of the new puppies. I'm not invited because it's for the youngsters only, but that's okay cuz dad and I got to go have our own fun! We stopped by afterwards because moms "dream team" came for a visit too, and they wanted to see me - and I wanted to see them. 

Miss. Lorrie, Miss. Michelle, and Miss. Amber were all there - they're all really nice and pretty and smart - I love hearing their giggly voices - really tells me they like me. I've met them before when they came down for meetings with mom... There were some other folks with them - Mr. Wil (Lorrie's hubby), and Miss. Anne - she's another dream team person thats gonna help mom - and Miss. Jill (Amber's friend who is another computer type wizard)... We all had a fun time visiting. I got to pose with the group for some photo's - check 'em out. From left to right: N8, Michelle, Lorrie, me and mom, and Anne - Miss. Amber had to leave, but I'll bet she can do something with her talents and photoshop. 

Nathan (N8) is Michelle's son - he is really cool. And oh boy is he talented. He is an awesome videographer - and is working towards becoming a big time director! He was cool enough to take video of mom and the puppies for her website - and ya know what? He edited some of it already, and posted it on You Tube! How cool is that??? Check it out - My mom on You Tube
I'm so proud of her - maybe someday she'll have me on there with her. 

Later on dad took me for some more fun at the field for some running around... Then mom fixed me a nice salad with my dinner. Yes, I really eat my vegies. 
 See?

During movie time I got to sit in dad's lap while I ate my Bully stick.  

Geez I love those! Keeps me happy, busy, and that endorphin rush I get from the chewing is really pleasant...helps me rest comfortably - can't you tell? 

By being in dad's lap (or moms too) while I chew my high value stuff has really taught me I don't have to guard my things - I really trust that humans don't want what I have... at least mom and dad...Hmm, who would have thought that? I'll still watch out for others, after all, I am a dog right? But I will certainly communicate with them with my body language if I'm not happy - they just have to pay attention and "listen", right? I'm glad this inquisitive canine has learned. 

No comments: