Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dog Training Demo Dog: How I'm spending my Sunday

Well, I'm off to bed...this top dog has gotta get his rest because my mom the rockin' Ventura dog trainer is starting her brand new Canine Circuit Training class tomorrow! I'm SO excited! She wants yours truly to come and demo some of the behavior stations. Dad will bring me, plus he is going to lend a hand too...

She has some of her graduates from her Inquisitive Canine good manners classes , and others from her Canine College at Ventura College Community Education. There are a few dogs that are new to the studio - I'm sure they're going to have fun too. 

Tomorrows class is FULL! But you can still register for upcoming classes - mom is offering this fun and rewarding class again July 26th and in August. You just need to check the inquisitive canine calendar

I wonder if I'll get to take the class too? Hmm, something for this inquisitive canine to ponder.

No comments: