Friday, February 20, 2009

House-training issues: Where's The Potty?

This was one of my latest from the Noozhawk advice column mom and I write for... 

Dear Poncho,

Could you tell me why my 13-year-old lab, who has never had an accident in the house, will sometimes pee when my parents watch her. They have a female lab and so she likes to stay there, I just don’t know why she discreetly pees when she’s there. It has happened only four or five times over many years, but it is four or five times too many!

Cheers!
Deena

I'm glad Deena wrote in about this, as it is a subject I'm familiar with.  Mom does too since she is the one that taught me where the best places to go are. We just got back from a trip where we stayed at a hotel. As soon as we arrived mom took me where she wanted me to go - and I did... then she gave me yummies, followed by going into our fancy room. Two rewards, just for fulfilling a biological urge! How cool is that!? 

Anyway, if you're interested in the advice I gave Miss. Deena, you can read it here on the Noozhawk site...just click here

I wonder when we're going to get to go to another hotel? Hmm, something for this inquisitive canine to ponder... 

No comments: